+91 84948 40567
Best AWS DevOps Training in Bangalore
SDLC Training is the Best AWS Devops training institute In Marathahalli, Bangalore, it also offers aws certification in DevOps, Cloud Ops, Solution Architect, sysOps, linux
SDLC Training distinguished itself as the leading and best AWS with Devops Training Institute in Bangalore. Our AWS with Devops Training Consultants or Trainers are highly qualified and Experienced to deliver high-quality AWS with Devops Classroom and Online Training across Bangalore.
SDLC Training Services is considered pioneer in the filed of IT/Non-IT Training in Bangalore. We are mainly focused on revolutionizing learning by making it interesting and motivating. we provide range of career oriented courses for different segments like students, job seekers and corporate citizens.
Our Training Process
Who should join this Course
People who want to make a career in AWS with DevOps or just want to upgrade your skills by learning AWS with DevOps should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best AWS with DevOps Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional AWS with DevOps developer/programmer.
Introduction to Devops
- Define Devops
- What is Devops
- SDLC models
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery
Introduction to Cloud computing
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
Introduction to Virtualization
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
AWS Cloud Technical Essentials
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Amazon Content Delivery Network (Amazon CloudFront)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon CloudTrail
- Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Command Line Interface API
- A Linux Introduction
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- Creating Users and Groups
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
GIT: Version Control
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Connecting with Central repository like GitHub
- check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Jenkins Install
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Setting Up GitHub
- Plugin Manager
- Exercise: Install a Jenkins Master and Prerequisites
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Other Build Triggers
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Freestyle Project
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Pipeline
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Agentless Architecture
- Ansible Modules
- Ansible Playbooks
- Ansible configuration
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hours per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 20 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 50 Hours|
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in AWS with DevOps training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the AWS with DevOps training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.
AWS DevOps Reviews
Submit your review
SDLC Training is an IT training institute that offers tailor-made courses to students and corporates who intend to hone their IT Skills. Our training portfolio covers programs that span across the Software Development Life Cycle, and hence the name.
#354, 2nd Floor, Ashwath Nagar,
(Oppsite Safal Market)
Bengaluru, 560 037
+91 84948 40567
© 2018 SDLC Training