Web Services & WCF Training
Web Services & WCF Training program at SDLC is designed to give participants the skills & knowledge to gain a competitive advantage in starting / enhancing a career in WCF Industries. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Web Services & WCF and a thorough understanding of real-world projects.
Web services and WCF Training helps in developing service oriented applications. A web service is an application which is accessed through protocols like SOAP. A Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) provides secured service oriented applications, secured and reliable web service, secured connection to remote applications and is independent of platform used for integration. WCF needs .NET Framework to build and run the services and it supports a wide range of standards like XML, XSD, XPath, WSDL etc.
At SDLC Training, In Web services and WCF Training course,we will show you how to develop service oriented applications with lot of examples, which makes you understand how two different applications can share the information. Web services and WCF Training course provides good knowledge on service oriented applications and also how the WCF has evolved over web service. So our Web Service Training will help you in attaining knowledge to work on service oriented applications which are still in development.
If you are looking for a training institute which can give you the best WCF services training then SDLC Training institute could be your destination. We have highly experienced faculty and trainer, guiding students over years. Fine training methods, along with step wise practical explanations, are followed for the students to gain total grip on the technology. Course material is given which cover all the topics along with step wise execution and examples. Well resourced lab is open for the students for about 12 hours to practice, and with faculty to assist.
We are committed to provide high quality Web Services & WCF Training in Bangalore that helps the students and professionals in areas of Web Services & WCF through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
Post Successful completion of Web Services & WCF Training Program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements by SDLC.
Windows Communication Foundation usually pronounced as WCF. In this WCF training class teaches experienced .Net developers to develop basis for building connected systems on the Windows platform using .NET, making it possible to build secure, reliable, and transacted services that can be composed into service-oriented applications. This course introduces developers to the WCF platform, exploring the client- and service-side aspects of programming RESTful services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This class is intended for experienced .NET, C# Application developers. No knowledge of WCF is assumed.
- Good working knowledge of building .NET applications with C#.
- Knowledge of building distributed systems and Web services will also be an advantage.
WEB SERVICES & WCF TRAINING OBJECTIVES
At the end of WCF Training course, students will be able to:
- Learn what is WCF.
- Understand Distributed computing and compare RMI, CORBA, DCOM and Remoting.
- Understand how SOA evolved from object orientation and componentization.
- Understand evolution and benefit of WCF over Web Services.
- Develop, configure and consume Web services using SOA.
- Understand the inspiration and architecture of SOA & WCF.
- Develop WCF service and client applications.
- Host a service in Web Server (IIS) or Console Application/Windows Service
- Understand channels, bindings, and configuration options.
- Handle runtime exception in WCF services and client applications
- Implement Asynchronous communication using MSMQ Server
- Manage transactions across service boundaries
- Secure (Authenticate and authorization) access to WCF services
- Implement Routing Service
- Performing CRUD operations using WCF Data Service
- To understand REST protocol and develop and consume RESTful WCF Services
WEB SERVICES & WCF TRAINING COURSE
INTRODUCTION TO WCF
- WCF – The fundamentals.
- WCF Architecture
- ABC’s of WCF
- WCF Service – An example
- Data Contract and Data members
- KnownType Attribute in WCF
- Tracing and Message Logging in WCF
- Message Contract
- Implementing Multiple Service Contracts in WCF
- Available bindings in WCF with explanation
- Configure WCF endpoint dynamically in code.
- WCF bindings and impact on Message protection
EXCEPTION HANDLING IN WCF
- Unhandled exceptions in WCF
- Centralized exception handling in WCF (IErrorHandler interface)
MESSAGE EXCHANGE PATTERNS (MEPS) IN WCF
- One way MEP
- Duplex MEP
INSTANCING MODES IN WCF
- SINGLE INSTANCE context mode
- PERCALL instance context mode
- PER SESSION context mode
- PER SESSION WCF Services
CONCURRENCY MODE IN WCF
- SINGLE concurrency mode
- MULTIPLE concurrency mode
- RE –ENTERANT concurrency mode
HOSTING WCF SERVICES
- Self-Hosting in a EXE (Console / Windows Executable)
- Hosting in a Windows Service
- Hosting in the IIS
- WAS Hosting
- Advantages and disadvantages of hosting WCF in a IIS
WCF THROTTLING, AUTHENTICATION AND SECURITY
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in Web Services & WCF training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the Web Services & WCF training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Trainer with Realtime Experience
- Flexible Timings
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Small Batch Size for Individual Care