LEARN PYTHON django, UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS WITH US, 100% PLACEMENT FOCUSED
Prerequisites for Django
Quick Contact Us Form
Python Django Training – Course Highlights:
OUR TRAINING PROCESS
People who want to make a career in the Python or just want to upgrade your skills by learning Python should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best Python Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional Python developer/programmer.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hours per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 50 Hours|
- Course overview
- About Django
- Django components
- Django design principles
- The demo project
- Course overview
- Installing Django
- Before you start: versions, virtualenvs and terminals
- Creating and activating a virtual environment
- Review virtual environments
- Installing django
- Starting a Django project
- Starting and running project
- Opening project in pycharm
- Adding a simple page
- Startprojects, views and url mappings
- Apps, Models and migrations
- Concepts of apps , models and migration
- Running initial migrations
- Creating an app
- Adding your own models
- Creating and running migrations
- Another migration
- url configuration
- about urlconf’s
- regular expression
- Expression example
- Passing url arguments
Class 6 and 7:
- Database Models
- About database models
- Understanding Django apps
- Configuring Django for database access
- Defining Django models
- Understanding model fields and options
- Admin site and model apis
- Django admin sites
- Django models and __str__()
- Customizing the models with a ModelAdmin class
- The admin interface
- The model API
Class 8 and 9:
- Django templates
- Loading template files
- Template tags
- Passing data from view to templates
- Displaying data in a template
- More on for loops
- A custom model manager and Q()
- Templates and data examples
- Forms and authentication
- Form classes
- Login and logout views
- Showing and invitation form
- General flow
- Handling form submit
- Tuning and styling form
Class 11 and 12:
- Working with APIs
- Connecting to github api
- Reading a file from repo
- Modifying content of file in specific branch
- Using other APIs
- Django rest framework
- Creating your won REST apis
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in Python training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the Python training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.