LEARN iOS, UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS WITH US, 100% PLACEMENT FOCUSED
Best iOS Training in Bangalore
Quick Contact Us Form
OUR TRAINING PROCESS
We do offer Fast-Track iOS Training in Bangalore and One-to-One iOS Training in Bangalore. Here are the major topics we cover under this iOS course Syllabus Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder, Introduction to Objective-C, Cocoa Design patterns, Memory Management, Objective -C ARC, Orientation and iPhone sensors, Working With TableView, Multi View Applications, CoreGraphics and QuartzCore, Maps SDK, REST and SOAP services , XML and JSON Parsing, MultiTasking in iOS, Testing And Deployment.Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Timeline For Course
- The training stretches from 45 hrs and is real time and completely practical training.
- We impart complete knowledge in this training and you will get real time exposure to course content.
- You can schedule your classes on weekdays at your suitable time slots.
- We can arrange for weekend classes for you at flexible timings.
- We are located at Bangalore. You can avail your training class at our training center.
- We conduct classes for corporate offices at their locations.
- Our well equipped labs Are available at any time.
- Our competent trainers will be there for you all the time even after class
- We offer job oriented courses in Be Practical
- We assign real time projects for the students at Be Practical.
- If you miss any classes, you can attend our backup classes.
- You will continue to get free technical support even after completion of your training.
- We will provide technical support for your freelancing projects even after course completion.
- Our Wifi and lab facilities are free of cost for our students.
- The first class of your course is free to attend
People who want to make a career in iOS or just want to upgrade your skills by learning iOS should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best iOS Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional iOS developer/programmer.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hour per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 25 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 45 Hours|
Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder
- Mac versions –Features
- iOS versions -Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
Introduction to Objective-C
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance ,Polymorphism,Dynamic Typing ,Dynamic Binding
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UIState Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
Cocoa Design patterns
- What is MVC ?
- Model ,View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
Objective -C ARC
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UIControls
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts ∧ Action sheet
- Scrollview, Web view,maps
- Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
- Gestures , Mouse events
- Mail,Message,Phone call
Orientation and iPhone sensors
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
- Working with multiple TableViews
- TableView practices
- CustomCell creation.
Multi View Applications
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation controller
- Tabbar controller
- Pageview controller
- Split view controller
CoreGraphics and QuartzCore
- UIKit and view lifeCycle
- Draw lines and transforms.
- Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- SplashView and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user .
REST and SOAP services , XML and JSON Parsing
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
MultiTasking in iOS
- NSThread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NSOperation and NSOperationQueue
Data Base Persistence
- User Defaults
- Core Data
- AVAudio player
- MPMovie player
- Local notifications
- App level Notifications
- Push Notifications
Social Network Integration
- Google +
Testing And Deployment
- Debugging application in device.
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the iOS training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.