Dotnet Training in Bangalore
Best Dotnet MVC (C#) Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore
SDLC Training provides best dotnet MVC Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore with most experienced professionals. Dot net MVC Training in Bangalore at SDLC is designed to give participants the skills & knowledge to gain a competitive advantage in starting / enhancing a career in Microsoft .net industry. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in .net MVC and a thorough understanding of real-world projects.
Our Trainers are experienced industry professionals and working in Dotnet and related technologies for more than 15 years in MNC’s,Our team of dot net trainers offers .Net in Classroom training, Dot net Online Training and dot net MVC Corporate Training services. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience.
Best Dotnet Training in Bangalore
We constituted our syllabus to match with the real world requirements for both beginner level to advanced level. While we will continue to emphasize our own basic academics, we are also aware that our students require dotnet( .net) competencies that enhance employment and livelihood opportunities. Clearly the perspective of will be to continuously demonstrate the quality in the delivery of technology. Our training will be handled in either weekday or weekends dot net program depends on participants requirement.
We are committed to provide high quality .net Training in Bangalore that helps the students and professionals in areas of .net through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
SDLC Training is located in Marathahalli, Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented Microsoft .net Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our training sessions. We are developing a team of .net trainers and participants for their help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our .net Training Course Fees is very moderate compared to others.
Post Successful completion of DOT NET Training leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements by SDLC.
Dot Net Training Course Details
What is MVC?
Model View Controller (MVC) is an architectural pattern commonly used for developing user interfaces that divides an application into three interconnected parts. This is done to separate internal representations of information from the ways information is presented to and accepted from the user. The MVC design pattern decouples these major components allowing for efficient code reuse and parallel development. Traditionally used for desktop graphical user interfaces (GUIs), this architecture has become popular for designing web applications and even mobile, desktop and other clients.
ASP .net MVC training
ASP.NET MVC is a C# based MVC frameworks that is currently being used in web application development straight out of the box. It gives the programmer a powerful, patterns-based way to build dynamic websites that enables a clean separation of concerns and that gives you full control over mark-up for enjoyable, agile development. ASP.NET MVC includes many features that enable fast, TDD-friendly development for creating sophisticated applications that use the latest web standards.
Microsoft Dot Net Training in Bangalore
Dot net is a framework or a platform that consist a friendly environment where programmers can create software applications and run programs. The applications developed under dot net are language independent as the dot net framework includes a huge library of programming language that allows interoperability. C#.NET, VB.NET, J#.NET is the languages that run effectively on dot net framework.
Dot Net Course Details
- The first section provides a thorough explanation on the web concepts. This is useful particularly for those who are new to web development or people who have transformed themselves from Windows/ Desktop development to the web development. It starts with describing the WEBSERVER (which is central to any web app dev framework) and then gradually moves on to topics like the statelessness of the Web, the Post back model, HttpRequest and HttpResponse, XML through the Http protocol, Ports and Firewall, Server and Client side code etc
- The third, fourth and fifth section deals with Controllers, Views and Models respectively. This section particularly covers the Options and types of scaffolding available with MVC Controllers.
URLs, URL Rewriting versus Routing, Route architecture and URL Generation, Traditional versus Attribute based Routing, Named Routes, MVC Areas and Routing and Catch-All Parameters are dealt in the Routing section.
In the VIEWS section we learn as to what are View Bag, View Data, View Dictionary, View Models, Partial Views, Razor View Engine, Code expressions, HTML Encoding, Code blocks, Layouts & View start.
- The sixth part covers in detail the ways you can transfer data amongest the MVC components.
- The seventh and eighth parts cover in detail the HTML Helpers and Data Annotations. HTML helpers are syntax that helps you mask away the complexities of the html programming language and offers you a relatively simple syntax.
Data Annotations are validation mechanisms that help you to validate a View based on a Model.
- The tenth part covers as how to secure an application using the features that is available in ASP.NET MVC. Things like Membership, Authorization and Security, [Authorize], Security Vectors, OAuth & OpenId are things that will be dealt in detail with examples.
- The eleventh part covers extensively on FILTERS.
- The twelfth part deals with UNIT TESTING an application using NUNIT.
The content section in next tabs shows the course curriculum in detail along with the timings.
Dot Net Course Duration
|Duration: 50 hrs||1 Session : 2 hrs|
|Regular : 25 working days (1 session per day)||Fast Track : 13 working days (2 session per day)|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Additional Facilities: Demo application programs with real time scenarios|
Note: Duration can be different according to your requirement, kindly check with our counselor by just giving a call.
OOPS Course Content
- Procedural (Pop) vs Oops – Case example
- Variables & Methods
- Properties: Auto and Manually implemented properties.
- Instances and Objects
- Class Relationships
- Class Instantiation, Constructors & Destructors, Finalizers
- Static class
- Static variables, static methods & static constructors.
- Access Modifiers
- public, private and protected.
- Structures & uses.
- usage with real world examples.
- Method & Operator overloading with real time example.
- Abstract Methods, and Classes
- Interfaces with examples.
- Virtual Methods and Classes.
- Passing by “value” & “reference” (‘ref’ keyword)
Dot Net Training Course Contents
- Microsoft.NET Architecture (version 4 .0)
- Basic Concepts:
– 2-Step compilation
– Base Class Library (BCL),
– Namespaces and Classes,
– Assemblies Intro
– Libs & Exes
– Boxing/ Unboxing
- Common Type System (CTS) – Predefined Value types & Reference types.
- Control Structures with examples.
– Conditional control
– Looping controls
– Unconditional control
- Operators and Casts
– Classification of operators
– Type Casting functions and Classes
- Strings and String Builders
– String functions with examples
– String builders
- Collections and Generics
– Array lists
– Hash table and Dictionary
– Generics – List
- Object Class and over ridable methods.
- Errors and Exceptions
– Built in Exception handling mechanisms
– User defined exceptions
– ‘throw’ keyword
- Events and Delegates
– Event handling in.NET
– Delegates (Single cast and Multicast delegates)
– Anonymous methods
- Important Interfaces
– IEnumerable & IEnumerator
– XML Basics
– XSD – XML Schema
– XMLDocument class.
- Serialization /Deserialization
– Binary and XML Serialization
– The Concept.
– Important Classes : SqlConnection, SqlCommand, SqlDataAdapter, DataSets, DataTable, Datarow, DataColumn, DatatableCollection, DatarowCollection.
– ADO.NET Sample Application: Connecting to a Database and performing CRUD operations using the sample application.
- Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
– Linq operators classification
– Linq to Sql, to ADO.NET and XML
– Linq examples
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
– ORM – The Concept.
– ADO.NET Entity Framework (ADO.NET EF)
- Model First
- Code First
- Database First
- ADO.NET Sample Application:
– Connecting to a Database and performing CRUD operations using the sample application using ADO.NET EF.
- Multithreaded Applications
– The Concept
– Deadlock condition
– Thread Synchronization – using the ‘lock’ keyword
- File Handling in .NET
- WinForms Applications – A COMPLETE BUILT EXAMPLE.
Dot net trainer profile & placement
Our Dot Net Trainers:
- Have more than 15 Years of experience in Microsoft Technology
- Have worked on multiple real time ASP dot net projects
- Is working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Have trained 1000+ Students so far
- Have Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Are certified Professionals
Dot Net Training Batch size in Bangalore
10 Seats maximum per batch
Fast Track Dot Net Training Options
5 Seats maximum per batch
100% Realtime and Placement Program
- Placement Assurance: We will send you for Interviews in MNC’s and Mid-small Size Companies
- Resume Preparation for Freshers and Experienced
- You Get Interview Question and Answers which are asked in Company
- You write 2 Mock Exams to Boost your Confidence
- Mock Interviews Conducted
- Pre-Requisite: Any one can learn .NET and Get Job
- Projects: You build Web Based Application to Hands-on Experience
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Trainer with Realtime Experience
- Flexible Timings
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Small Batch Size for Individual Care