LEARN .NET, UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS WITH US, 100% PLACEMENT FOCUSED
SDLC Training provides best dotnet MVC Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore with most experienced professionals. Dot net MVC Training in Bangalore at SDLC is designed to give participants the skills & knowledge to gain a competitive advantage in starting / enhancing a career in Microsoft .net industry. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in .net MVC and a thorough understanding of real-world projects.
Our Trainers are experienced industry professionals and working in Dotnet and related technologies for more than 15 years in MNC’s, Our team of dot net trainers offers .Net in Classroom training, Dot net Online Training and dot net MVC Corporate Training services. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience.
SDLC Training is located in Marathahalli, Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented Microsoft .net Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our training sessions. OUR TRAINING PROCESS
Quick Contact Us Form
dotnet trainer profile & placement
We are committed to provide high quality .net Training in Bangalore that helps the students and professionals in areas of .net through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
Our expert instructors will highlight the Key topics from Dot Net Training based on the questions that can be possible asked by the interviewer during the job selection process. This provides confidence to the students while facing Dot Net job interviews.
Our Dot Net Trainers:
- Have more than 15 Years of experience in Dotnet Language
- Have worked on multiple real time ASP dot net projects
- Is working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Have trained 1000+ Students so far
- Have Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Are certified Professionals
100% REALTIME AND PLACEMENT PROGRAM
Our dotnet training in marathahalli will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have a separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our Dot Net Training Course Fees is very moderate compared to others.
Here You’ll Get:
- Placement Assurance: We will send you for Interviews in MNC’s and Mid-small Size Companies
- Resume Preparation for Freshers and Experienced
- You Get Interview Question and Answers which are asked in Company
- You write 2 Mock Exams to Boost your Confidence
- Mock Interviews Conducted
- Pre-Requisite: Any one can learn .NET and Get Job
- Projects: You build Web Based Application to Hands-on Experience
People who want to make a career in .Net or just want to upgrade your skills by learning dotnet should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best dotnet Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional dotnet developer/programmer.
The first section provides a thorough explanation on the web concepts. This is useful particularly for those who are new to web development or people who have transformed themselves from Windows/ Desktop development to the web development. It starts with describing the WEBSERVER (which is central to any web app dev framework) and then gradually moves on to topics like the statelessness of the Web, the Post back model, HttpRequest and HttpResponse, XML through the Http protocol, Ports and Firewall, Server and Client side code etc
The third, fourth and fifth section deals with Controllers, Views and Models respectively. This section particularly covers the Options and types of scaffolding available with MVC Controllers.
URLs, URL Rewriting versus Routing, Route architecture and URL Generation, Traditional versus Attribute based Routing, Named Routes, MVC Areas and Routing and Catch-All Parameters are dealt in the Routing section.
In the VIEWS section we learn as to what are View Bag, View Data, View Dictionary, View Models, Partial Views, Razor View Engine, Code expressions, HTML Encoding, Code blocks, Layouts & View start.
The sixth part covers in detail the ways you can transfer data amongest the MVC components.
The seventh and eighth parts cover in detail the HTML Helpers and Data Annotations. HTML helpers are syntax that helps you mask away the complexities of the html programming language and offers you a relatively simple syntax.
Data Annotations are validation mechanisms that help you to validate a View based on a Model.
The tenth part covers as how to secure an application using the features that is available in ASP.NET MVC. Things like Membership, Authorization and Security, [Authorize], Security Vectors, OAuth & OpenId are things that will be dealt in detail with examples.
The eleventh part covers extensively on FILTERS.
The twelveth part deals with UNIT TESTING an application using NUNIT.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 1.5 Hours per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 24 Hours|
DOT NET TRAINING COURSE CONTENTS
- Microsoft.NET Architecture (version 4 .0)
- Basic Concepts:
– 2-Step compilation
– Base Class Library (BCL),
– Namespaces and Classes,
– Assemblies Intro
– Libs & Exes
– Boxing/ Unboxing
- Common Type System (CTS) – Predefined Value types & Reference types.
- Control Structures with examples.
– Conditional control
– Looping controls
– Unconditional control
- Operators and Casts
– Classification of operators
– Type Casting functions and Classes
- Strings and String Builders
– String functions with examples
– String builders
- Collections and Generics
– Array lists
– Hash table and Dictionary
– Generics – List
- Object Class and over ridable methods.
- Errors and Exceptions
– Built in Exception handling mechanisms
– User defined exceptions
– ‘throw’ keyword
- Events and Delegates
– Event handling in.NET
– Delegates (Single cast and Multicast delegates)
– Anonymous methods
- Important Interfaces
– IEnumerable & IEnumerator
– XML Basics
– XSD – XML Schema
– XMLDocument class.
- Serialization /Deserialization
– Binary and XML Serialization
– The Concept.
– Important Classes : SqlConnection, SqlCommand, SqlDataAdapter, DataSets, DataTable, Datarow, DataColumn, DatatableCollection, DatarowCollection.
– ADO.NET Sample Application: Connecting to a Database and performing CRUD operations using the sample application.
- Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
– Linq operators classification
– Linq to Sql, to ADO.NET and XML
– Linq examples
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
– ORM – The Concept.
– ADO.NET Entity Framework (ADO.NET EF)
- Model First
- Code First
- Database First
- ADO.NET Sample Application:
– Connecting to a Database and performing CRUD operations using the sample application using ADO.NET EF.
- Multithreaded Applications
– The Concept
– Deadlock condition
– Thread Synchronization – using the ‘lock’ keyword
- File Handling in .NET
- WinForms Applications – A COMPLETE BUILT EXAMPLE.
OOPS COURSE CONTENT
- Procedural (Pop) vs Oops – Case example
- Variables & Methods
- Properties: Auto and Manually implemented properties.
- Instances and Objects
- Class Relationships
- Class Instantiation, Constructors & Destructors, Finalizers
- Static class
- Static variables, static methods & static constructors.
- Access Modifiers
- public, private and protected.
- Structures & uses.
- usage with real world examples.
- Method & Operator overloading with real time example.
- Abstract Methods, and Classes
- Interfaces with examples.
- Virtual Methods and Classes.
- Passing by “value” & “reference” (‘ref’ keyword)
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in .Net training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the .Net training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.