DevOps was initially called as ‘Agile operations’ or ‘Agile System Administration’. It emerged as a fusion of two major trends. Basically, it is more of a culture which includes practices that bring the development and operations teams in an organization together. Various factors such as application performance, functional requirements and project spend have the ability to become conflicting priorities that disrupt the co-existence of development and operations teams.
The benefits of DevOps outweigh the technical difficulties faced in merging the two environments.
It delivers system to customers faster and also reduces production changes by automating non-functional testing and shortening development iterations.
It automates service management allowing support for operational goals and improves understanding of the layers of production environment thereby helping prevent or resolve production issues easily.
The potential benefits of DevOps are difficult to measure but can only be seen as increase in production and decrease in operation cost.
WHY You Should join SDlc for DEVOPS?
Devops Training program at SDLC is designed to give participants the skills & knowledge to gain a competitive advantage in starting / enhancing a career in Devops industry. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Devops and a thorough understanding of real-world projects.
The Devops course has been constituted towards the needs of current industry standards. While we will continue to emphasize our own basic academics, we are also aware that our students require Devops competencies that enhance employment and livelihood opportunities. Clearly the perspective of will be to continuously demonstrate the quality in the delivery of technology.
We are committed to provide high quality Devops Training in Bangalore that helps the students and professionals in areas of Devops through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
Post Successful completion of Devops Training Program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements by SDLC.
OUR TRAINING PROCESS
People who want to make a career in Devops or just want to upgrade your skills by learning Devops should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best Devops Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional Devops expert.
DEVOPS COURSE CONTENT
INTRODUCTION TO DEVOPS
- Define Devops
- SDLC models,Lean,ITIL,Agile
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
INTRODUCTION TO CLOUD COMPUTING
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
- Why and what is Vagrant
- Uses of Vagrant in an environment
- Alternatives of Vagrant
- Vagrant versions
- Installation and Configuration
- Installing Virtual box
- How to install Vagrant on Windows and Linux
- Configuring Vagrant
- Provisioning with Vagrant
- Creating first VM with Vagrant
- Operations on the VM
- Connecting to the VM
- Add required Images to Vagrant
GIT: VERSION CONTROL
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing Git
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Git Essentials
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
CHEF FOR CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Chef
- Common Chef Terminology (Server,
- Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
- Servers and Nodes
- Chef Configuration Concepts
- Workstation Setup
- How to configure knife
- Execute some commands to test connection between knife and workstation
- Organization Setup
- Create organization
- Add yourself and node to organization
- Test Node Setup
- Create a server and add to organization
- Check node details using knife
- Node Objects and Search
- How to Add Run list to Node
- Check node Details
- How to create Environments
- Add servers to environments
- Create roles
- Add Roles to organization
PUPPET FOR CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
- What is Puppet?
- How puppet works
- Puppet Architecture
- Master and Agents
- Configuration Language
- Resource Abstraction Layer
- Transnational Layer
- Installation and Configuration
- Installing Puppet
- Configuring Puppet Master and Agent
- Connecting Agents
- Puppet Master
- Puppet configuration tree
- Puppet configuration files
- Puppet Language Basics
- The declarative language
- Resource Collectors
- Virtual Resources
- Exported Resources
- Relationships and Ordering
- Modules and Classes
- Class Parameters
- Defined Type
- Static Contents Explosion
- Using Dynamic Content with Templates
- Templates Overview
- Example Code Manifests/Modules
- NTP Module
- Users Module
- Introduction and Installation
- Obtaining Nagios
- Compiling and installing Nagios
- Basic configuration
- Creating a new host and service
- Creating a new e-mail contact
- Verifying configuration
- Creating a host group and service group
- Creating a new contact group
- Creating a new time period
- Plugins and commands
- Finding and installation of a Plugin
- Removing a plugin
- Creating a new command
- Customizing commands
- Using Nagios GUI
- Scheduling downtimes
- Generating reports
- Configuring notification
- Configuring checks
- Managing Flapping
- NRPE Monitoring
- Enabling Remote Execution
- Monitoring local services on a remote machine with NRPE
- Setting the listening address for NRPE
- Setting allowed client hosts for NRPE
- Creating new NRPE command definitions securely
- Creating a custom NRPE script.
JENKINS – CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION
- Understanding continuous integration
- Introduction about Jenkins
- Build Cycle
- Jenkins Architecture
- Obtaining and installing Jenkins
- Installing and configuring GIT
- Java installation and configuration
- Maven Installation
- Exploring Jenkins Dashboard.
- Creating Jobs
- Running the Jobs
- Adding and updating Plugins
- Disabling and deleting jobs
- Build Deployments
- Understanding Deployment.
- Tomcat installation and configuration
- Deployment Plugins
- Deploying a war file from Jenkins to Tomcat
- Securing Jenkins
- Jenkins Plugin
- Creating users
- Best Practices for Jenkins
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Custom images
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Docker Networking
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in DevOps training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the DevOps training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.