LEARN MICROSOFT.NET (WITH C#), UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS WITH US, 100% PLACEMENT FOCUSED
PROGRAMMING MICROSOFT.NET (WITH C#)
Whether you want to build a Web Application, a Windows or a Mobile Application, you have to start with the “underlying” Microsoft .NET framework. Learn to code the BASE CLASS LIBRARY (BCL) using the C# programming language and learn concepts like Serialization, Multi threading, Database connectivity, Events / Delegates, Collections and Generics, Localization and Globalization and lots more!
Our Training Process
We are committed to provide high quality Core Microsoft.NET with OOPS Training in Bangalore that helps the students and professionals in areas of Core Microsoft.NET with OOPS through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
Post Successful completion of Core Microsoft.NET with OOPS Training Program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements by SDLC.
Quick Contact Us Form
People who want to make a career in Microsoft .Net with C# or just want to upgrade your skills by learning Microsoft .Net with C# should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best Microsoft .Net with C# Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional Microsoft .Net with C# developer/programmer.
|Duration: 50 hrs||1 Session : 2 hrs|
|Regular : 25 working days (1 session per day)||Fast Track : 13 working days (2 session per day)|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Additional Facilities: Demo application programs with real time scenarios|
OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING (OOPS) – WITH EXAMPLES (20HRS / 10-SSN)
- Procedural (Pop) vs Oops – Case example
– Variables & Methods
– Properties: Auto and Manually implemented properties.
- Instances and Objects
- Class Relationships – Association, Generalization, Realization and Multiplicity.
- Class Instantiation, Constructors & Destructors, Finalizers
- Static class
– Static variables, static methods & static constructors.
- Access Modifiers – public, private and protected.
- Structures & uses.
- Inheritance – usage with real world examples.
- Polymorphism – Method & Operator overloading with real time example.
– Abstract Methods, and Classes
- Interfaces with examples.
- Virtual Methods and Classes.
- Passing by “value” & “reference” (‘ref’ keyword)
CORE MICROSOFT.NET (30HRS / 15-SSN)
- Microsoft.NET Architecture (version 4 .0)
- Basic Concepts:
– 2-Step compilation
– Base Class Library (BCL),
– Namespaces and Classes,
– Assemblies Intro
– Libs & Exes
– Boxing/ Unboxing
- Common Type System (CTS) – Predefined Value types & Reference types.
- Control Structures with examples.
– Conditional control
– Looping controls
– Unconditional control
- Operators and Casts
– Classification of operators
– Type Casting functions and Classes
- Strings and String Builders
– String functions with examples
– String builders
- Collections and Generics
– Array lists
– Hash table and Dictionary
– Generics – List
- Object Class and over ridable methods.
- Errors and Exceptions
– Built in Exception handling mechanisms
– User defined exceptions
– ‘throw’ keyword
- Events and Delegates
– Event handling in.NET
– Delegates (Single cast and Multicast delegates)
– Anonymous methods
- Important Interfaces
– IEnumerable & IEnumerator
– XML Basics
– XSD – XML Schema
– XMLDocument class.
- Serialization /Deserialization
– Binary and XML Serialization
– The Concept.
– Important Classes : SqlConnection, SqlCommand, SqlDataAdapter, DataSets, DataTable, Datarow, DataColumn, DatatableCollection, DatarowCollection.
– ADO.NET Sample Application: Connecting to a Database and performing CRUD operations using the sample application.
- Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
– Linq operators classification
– Linq to Sql, to ADO.NET and XML
– Linq examples
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
– ORM – The Concept.
– ADO.NET Entity Framework (ADO.NET EF)
- Model First
- Code First
- Database First
- ADO.NET Sample Application:
– Connecting to a Database and performing CRUD operations using the sample application using ADO.NET EF.
- Multithreaded Applications
– The Concept
– Deadlock condition
– Thread Synchronization – using the ‘lock’ keyword
- File Handling in .NET
- WinForms Applications – A COMPLETE BUILT EXAMPLE.
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .Net with C# training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the Microsoft .Net with C# training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.