Programming Microsoft.NET (with C#)
Whether you want to build a Web Application, a Windows or a Mobile Application, you have to start with the “underlying” Microsoft .NET framework. Learn to code the BASE CLASS LIBRARY (BCL) using the C# programming language and learn concepts like Serialization, Multi threading, Database connectivity, Events / Delegates, Collections and Generics, Localization and Globalization and lots more!
We are committed to provide high quality Core Microsoft.NET with OOPS Training in Bangalore that helps the students and professionals in areas of Core Microsoft.NET with OOPS through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
Post Successful completion of Core Microsoft.NET with OOPS Training Program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements by SDLC.
Programming Microsoft.NET (with C#) – Course Details
|Duration: 50 hrs||1 Session : 2 hrs|
|Regular : 25 working days (1 session per day)||Fast Track : 13 working days (2 session per day)|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Additional Facilities: Demo application programs with real time scenarios|
Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) – with examples (20HRS / 10-SSN)
- Procedural (Pop) vs Oops – Case example
– Variables & Methods
– Properties: Auto and Manually implemented properties.
- Instances and Objects
- Class Relationships – Association, Generalization, Realization and Multiplicity.
- Class Instantiation, Constructors & Destructors, Finalizers
- Static class
– Static variables, static methods & static constructors.
- Access Modifiers – public, private and protected.
- Structures & uses.
- Inheritance – usage with real world examples.
- Polymorphism – Method & Operator overloading with real time example.
– Abstract Methods, and Classes
- Interfaces with examples.
- Virtual Methods and Classes.
- Passing by “value” & “reference” (‘ref’ keyword)
CORE Microsoft.NET (30HRS / 15-SSN)
- Microsoft.NET Architecture (version 4 .0)
- Basic Concepts:
– 2-Step compilation
– Base Class Library (BCL),
– Namespaces and Classes,
– Assemblies Intro
– Libs & Exes
– Boxing/ Unboxing
- Common Type System (CTS) – Predefined Value types & Reference types.
- Control Structures with examples.
– Conditional control
– Looping controls
– Unconditional control
- Operators and Casts
– Classification of operators
– Type Casting functions and Classes
- Strings and String Builders
– String functions with examples
– String builders
- Collections and Generics
– Array lists
– Hash table and Dictionary
– Generics – List
- Object Class and over ridable methods.
- Errors and Exceptions
– Built in Exception handling mechanisms
– User defined exceptions
– ‘throw’ keyword
- Events and Delegates
– Event handling in.NET
– Delegates (Single cast and Multicast delegates)
– Anonymous methods
- Important Interfaces
– IEnumerable & IEnumerator
– XML Basics
– XSD – XML Schema
– XMLDocument class.
- Serialization /Deserialization
– Binary and XML Serialization
– The Concept.
– Important Classes : SqlConnection, SqlCommand, SqlDataAdapter, DataSets, DataTable, Datarow, DataColumn, DatatableCollection, DatarowCollection.
– ADO.NET Sample Application: Connecting to a Database and performing CRUD operations using the sample application.
- Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
– Linq operators classification
– Linq to Sql, to ADO.NET and XML
– Linq examples
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
– ORM – The Concept.
– ADO.NET Entity Framework (ADO.NET EF)
- Model First
- Code First
- Database First
- ADO.NET Sample Application:
– Connecting to a Database and performing CRUD operations using the sample application using ADO.NET EF.
- Multithreaded Applications
– The Concept
– Deadlock condition
– Thread Synchronization – using the ‘lock’ keyword
- File Handling in .NET
- WinForms Applications – A COMPLETE BUILT EXAMPLE.
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Trainer with Realtime Experience
- Flexible Timings
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Small Batch Size for Individual Care