LEARN AWS, UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS WITH US, 100% PLACEMENT FOCUSED
Best AWS Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore
SDLC Training provides best Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore with most experienced professionals. Amazon Web Services(AWS) Training in Bangalore at SDLC is designed to give participants the skills & knowledge to gain a competitive advantage in starting / enhancing a career in Cloud industry. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Cloud Web Services and a thorough understanding of real-world projects.
Our Trainers are experienced industry professionals and working in AWS and related technologies for more than 5 years in MNC’s, Our team of AWS trainers offers AWS in Classroom training, AWS Online Training and AWS Corporate Training services. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience.
Best AWS Training in Bangalore
AWS Training course is a Classroom and hands-on course on Amazon Web Services(AWS training course), where we will deep-dive into the advance architecture and design patterns used on the AWS infrastructure.
We at SDLC Training give importance to our students and their bright future. Hence we only recruit experienced Amazon Web Services trainers with a minimum of 5-10 Years of hands on expertise on Amazon Web Services skills and knowledge.
Quick Contact Us Form
You will get real time hands-on experience in working with cloud computing, Amazon Web Services with our AWS Trainers having in-depth subject knowledge, project implementation experience. AWS training course will provide you with the right knowledge of AWS cloud for clearing AWS certification and clear the AWS Jobs. You will get real time hands-on experience in working with cloud computing, Amazon Web Services, various components of cloud like Software as a Service(SaaS), Platform as a Service(PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS). You will learn to design, plan and scale AWS infrastructure using the best practices.
The SDLC Training Cloud Architect program is designed to ensure that you become an expert in Cloud architecture. It enables you to master core skill sets required for designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
This AWS Program consists of a structured learning path recommended by leading industry experts. Our Amazon Web Services Training will give you complete understanding on Amazon Web Services tools and its Features with the required Course materials. We start with the brief introduction on Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, VPC, IAM,RDS & its components.
We provide complete Amazon Web Services course material and also provide assistance in providing placement assistance with Resume Preparation, Mock Interviews, Amazon Web Services Interview Questions & Answers to guide you to get placed in MNC’s. Our Amazon Web Services Training Course fees are very economical and course is up to the mark for clearing certification and JOB. We provide regular training classes (day time classes), weekend training, Evening classes, you can choose the classes as per your convenience.
We are committed to provide high quality AWS Training in Bangalore that helps the students and professionals in areas of AWS through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.
SDLC Training is located in Marathahalli, Bangalore. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented AWS Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our training sessions. We are developing a team of AWS trainers and participants for their help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our AWS Training Course Fees is very moderate compared to others.
Post Successful completion of AWS Training leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements by SDLC.
- Some experience with Linux system administration advisable but not required
- Basic understanding of databases
- Courses Duration : 6 weekends / 40hours
AWS TRAINER PROFILE & PLACEMENT
Our AWS Trainers:
- Have more than 5 Years of experience in Cloud Technology
- Have worked on multiple real time AWS projects
- Is working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Have trained 500+ Students so far
- Have Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Are certified Professionals
AWS TRAINING BATCH SIZE IN BANGALORE
10 Seats maximum per batch
FAST TRACK AWS TRAINING OPTIONS
5 Seats maximum per batch
100% REALTIME AND PLACEMENT PROGRAM
- Placement Assurance: We will send you for Interviews in MNC’s and Mid-small Size Companies
- Resume Preparation for Freshers and Experienced
- You Get Interview Question and Answers which are asked in Company
- You write 2 Mock Exams to Boost your Confidence
- Mock Interviews Conducted
- Pre-Requisite: Any one can learn AWS and Get Job
- Projects: You build Web Based Application to Hands-on Experience
People who want to make a career in the web and application development or just want to upgrade your skills by learning AWS should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best AWS Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional AWS developer/programmer.
|Demo Class : Free Demo Session, Flexible Timings||Free Class : Attend 3 Free Classes to check training Quality|
|Regular : 2 Hour per day||Fast Track : 2 – 3 Hours per day: 10 days|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Duration : 30 Hours|
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Introduction to AWS
- Regions and Availability Zones – How to choose the right one
MODULE 2: ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD (EC2)
- Instance Types
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Launching an instance – How to choose the right instance type
- Security via Key Pairs
- Working with the Security Group
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Logging into the instance
- Choosing the right AMI
- Creating your own AMI
MODULE 3: AMAZON ELASTIC BLOCK STORE (EBS)
- Creating and deleting volumes
- Attaching and detaching volumes
- Mounting and Un mounting the attached volume
- Creating snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots
MODULE 4: SIMPLE STORAGE SERVICE (S3)
- Creating and deleting buckets
- Adding objects to buckets
- Getting objects
- Deleting objects
- Bucket Permissions / Versioning / lifecycle
MODULE 5: CLOUD WATCH
- Monitoring the AWS Service Health Dashboard
- Using Cloud watch for Monitoring
- Setting up your metrics
- Setting up notifications
- Creating Alarms/ Events
MODULE 6: ELASTIC LOAD BALANCER (ELB)
- Creating the ELB
- Health Checks
- Installing the SSL
- Load Balancing with EC2
MODULE 7: IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM)
- IAM Console and Sign in
- Identities ( User, Group, Roles)
- Security Credentials
- Permissions and policies
MODULE 8: DATABASE IN AWS –RELATIONAL DATABASE SERVICE (RDS) AND NOSQL DATABASE
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Creating your Database
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB via DB Security Groups
- NoSQL –DynamoDB , Redshift
MODULE 9: VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLOUD (VPC)
- VPC Wizard Scenarios for Amazon VPC
- Your VPC and Subnets
- Your Default VPC and Subnets
- Security in Your VPC
- Networking in Your VPC
MODULE 10: AUTO SCALING
- Get Set Up With Auto Scaling Interfaces
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- Scheduled Scaling
MODULE 11: AMAZON CLOUD FRONT
- How Cloud Front Delivers Content
- Locations and IP Address Ranges of Cloud Front Edge Servers
- Working with Distributions
- Working with Objects
MODULE 12: SIMPLE QUEUE SERVICES /SIMPLE NOTIFICATION SERVICE/SIMPLE WORKFLOW
- Setting up Amazon SNS
- Verifying Email Addresses and send notification on that
MODULE 13: AWS SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- Access Control List
- Security groups
MODULE 14: ROUTE 53
- Registering Domain Names
- Configuring Amazon Route 53 as Your DNS Service
- Working with Public/Private Hosted Zones
- Working with Resource Record Sets
- Using Traffic Flow to Route DNS Traffic
- Health Checks and DNS Failover
MODULE 15: AWS CLOUD OBJECT AND STORAGE
- Creating simple storage service (S3)
- S3 Version control and lifecycle
- Content delivery network
- Cloud front.
MODULE 16: AWS SERVICE OVERVIEW
- Architecting for the AWS Cloud Best Practices
- Overview of Security Processes
- Storage Options in the Cloud
- Objectives of the course
- To gain fundamental understanding of AWS cloud technologies
- Be able to start a Windows or Linux server in the cloud with its own private address
- Be able to startup a CRM / Word Press / etc. website hosted in cloud
- Be able to start a highly scalable MySQL or Oracle database in the cloud.
- Be able to setup a load-balancer in the cloud
- Be able to understand the redundancy, fault-tolerance and high availability requirements of a web application
WHY GET AN AWS CERTIFICATION?
AWS Certifications enable you to gain recognition for your knowledge and skills in working with AWS services.
Additionally, preparing for certification requirements provides an opportunity to expand your expertise working with AWS services.
You will receive a certification credential which is a logo badge and title that may be used in business cards and other collateral to show that you are AWS Certified
AWS provides cloud computing services that enable a business to build sophisticated and scalable applications.
Therefore knowledge about these services and learning how to work with them on the Cloud is crucial for businesses and Professionals who are or will be working on the cloud.
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in AWS training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the AWS training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.