LEARN ASP .NET MVC 5.0, UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS WITH US, 100% PLACEMENT FOCUSED
ASP.NET MVC 5.0
The Model View Controller (MVC) is the state of the art technology for building Web applications (WebApp) using the Microsoft.NET framework. Here, the emphasis is on Full stack development that involves technologies like Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular JS and so on.
Successful completion of the ASP.NET MVC 5.0 Training Program leads to placement assistance by SDLC.
We are committed to provide:
- High quality ASP .NET MVC 5.0 training
- Helps the students and professionals in areas of ASP .NET MVC 5.0
- Innovative programs and outstanding faculty
OUR TRAINING PROCESS
Quick Contact Us Form
People who want to make a career in the web and application development or just want to upgrade your skills by learning ASP .NET MVC 5.0 should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best ASP .NET MVC 5.0 Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional ASP .NET MVC 5.0 developer/programmer.
|Duration: 40 hrs||1 Session : 2 hrs|
|Regular : 20 working days (1 session per day)||Fast Track : 10 working days (2 session per day)|
|Weekdays : Available||Weekend : Available|
|Online Training : Available||Class Room Training : Available|
|Course Fee : Talk to our Customer Support||Additional Facilities: Resume preparation and Mock Interviews after 50% of the class completion|
GENERIC WEB CONCEPTS (3 HRS)
- The Webserver
- Statelessness of the Web
- The Post back model
- HttpRequest and HttpResponse model
- XML through the Http protocol
- Ports and Firewall
- Server and Client side code
ASP.NET MVC – THE BUILDING BLOCKS (6 HRS)
- ASP.NET MVC Architecture and Application Life Cycle – (1)
- Asynchronous Programming in MVC – (1)
- MVC Concepts and Terminologies – (4)
- URLs, URL Rewriting versus Routing
- Route architecture and URL Generation
- Traditional versus Attribute based Routing
- Named Routes
- MVC Areas and Routing
- Catch-All Parameters
- Segments and Multiple Route Parameters
- StopRoutingHandler & Ignore Routes
- Route Data
- Custom Route Constraints
CONTROLLER SCAFFOLDING OPTIONS (2)
- Options and types of scaffolding available with MVC Controllers.
- View Basics and Conventions
- Strongly typed views
- View Bag, View Data, View Dictionary
- View Models
- Partial Views
- Scaffolding Options for Views
- Razor View Engine, Code expressions, HTML Encoding, Code blocks, Layouts & View start
- Model basics
- Model Binding – Default Model Binder and Explicit Model Binder
- Role of Model in generating Strongly typed Views.
DATA TRANSFER (CONTROLLER <-> VIEW) (4 HRS)
- View Scaffolding options (Create, Delete….List) on strongly typed views.
- Passing Data between
– Controller to View (C->V)
– View to Controller (C->V) – The 4 methods.
– View to View (V->V)
– Controller to Controller (C->C)
FORMS AND HTML HELPERS (2 HRS)
- HTML Helpers- A list of helpers and their usage with an example – Html.BeginForm(), EndForm(), TextArea(), ValidationSummary(), AntiForgeryToken(), Hiddenfor(), LabelFor(), DropDownList(), ValidationMessageFor(), EditorFor(), TextArea(), TextBox(), Label(), ListBox(), Password(), RadioButton(), CheckBox(), ActionLink(), RouteLink(), Partial, RenderPartial, Action, RenderAction.
- Strongly Typed Helpers.
- Templated Helpers.
DATA ANNOTATIONS AND VALIDATIONS (4 HRS)
- Using Validation Data Annotation – Required, StringLength, RegularExpression, Range, Compare, Remote, Display, ScaffoldColumn, DisplayFormat, ReadOnly, DataType.
- Pulling validation message from a RESX file.
- Custom Validation Logic
– Custom Annotations
– Self-Validating model (using IValidateObject)
– Sample App implementing validations
ASP.NET MVC AJAX (4 HRS)
- AJAX – An Introduction.
- Custom Scripts
- AJAX Helpers (AJAX.ActionLink, AJAX.Form)
- Client Validation
– jQuery Validation
– Custom Validation – (using IClientValidatable)
- JSON processing
- Sample App – Calling a WCF service using $.AJAX() and Restful service using $.AJAX()
MEMBERSHIP AUTHORIZATION AND SECURITY (4 HRS)
- Membership, Authorization and Security
- Authorize Attribute
- Using Security Vectors
- Coding Defensively
- OAuth and OpenId
- Sample App – Implementing security
FILTERS AND FILTER OVERRIDES (2 HRS)
- Filters – An Introduction
UNIT TESTING MVC APPLICATIONS (2 HRS)
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in ASP .Net MVC 5.0 training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the ASP .Net MVC 5.0 training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.