SDLC Training provides best Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore with most experienced professionals. Amazon Web Services(AWS) Training in Bangalore at SDLC is designed to give participants the skills & knowledge to gain a competitive advantage in starting / enhancing a career in Cloud industry. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Cloud Web Services and a thorough understanding of real-world projects.
Our Trainers are experienced industry professionals and working in AWS and related technologies for more than 5 years in MNC’s, Our team of AWS trainers offers AWS in Classroom training, AWS Online Training and AWS Corporate Training services. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience.
The SDLC Training Cloud Architect program is designed to ensure that you become an expert in Cloud architecture. It enables you to master core skill sets required for designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
WHY GET AN AWS CERTIFICATION?
AWS Certifications enable you to gain recognition for your knowledge and skills in working with AWS services.
Additionally, preparing for certification requirements provides an opportunity to expand your expertise working with AWS services.
You will receive a certification credential which is a logo badge and title that may be used in business cards and other collateral to show that you are AWS Certified
AWS provides cloud computing services that enable a business to build sophisticated and scalable applications.
Therefore knowledge about these services and learning how to work with them on the Cloud is crucial for businesses and Professionals who are or will be working on the cloud.
AWS TRAINER PROFILE & PLACEMENT
We are committed to provide high quality AWS Training in Bangalore that helps the students and professionals in areas of AWS through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs.
Our AWS Trainers:
- Have more than 5 Years of experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Have worked on multiple real time AWS projects
- Is working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Have trained 500+ Students so far
- Have Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Are certified Professionals
OUR TRAINING PROCESS
People who want to make a career in the Amazon Web Services or just want to upgrade your skills by learning AWS should definitely join this course. Either you are a student or an IT professional or someone who is looking for a job, Our best AWS Training in Bangalore will not just fit in your budget but will also convert you into a professional AWS expert
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Introduction to AWS
- Regions and Availability Zones – How to choose the right one
MODULE 2: ELASTIC COMPUTE CLOUD (EC2)
- Instance Types
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Launching an instance – How to choose the right instance type
- Security via Key Pairs
- Working with the Security Group
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Logging into the instance
- Choosing the right AMI
- Creating your own AMI
MODULE 3: AMAZON ELASTIC BLOCK STORE (EBS)
- Creating and deleting volumes
- Attaching and detaching volumes
- Mounting and Un mounting the attached volume
- Creating snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots
MODULE 4: SIMPLE STORAGE SERVICE (S3)
- Creating and deleting buckets
- Adding objects to buckets
- Getting objects
- Deleting objects
- Bucket Permissions / Versioning / lifecycle
MODULE 5: CLOUD WATCH
- Monitoring the AWS Service Health Dashboard
- Using Cloud watch for Monitoring
- Setting up your metrics
- Setting up notifications
- Creating Alarms/ Events
MODULE 6: ELASTIC LOAD BALANCER (ELB)
- Creating the ELB
- Health Checks
- Installing the SSL
- Load Balancing with EC2
MODULE 7: IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM)
- IAM Console and Sign in
- Identities ( User, Group, Roles)
- Security Credentials
- Permissions and policies
MODULE 8: DATABASE IN AWS –RELATIONAL DATABASE SERVICE (RDS) AND NOSQL DATABASE
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Creating your Database
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB via DB Security Groups
- NoSQL –DynamoDB , Redshift
MODULE 9: VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLOUD (VPC)
- VPC Wizard Scenarios for Amazon VPC
- Your VPC and Subnets
- Your Default VPC and Subnets
- Security in Your VPC
- Networking in Your VPC
MODULE 10: AUTO SCALING
- Get Set Up With Auto Scaling Interfaces
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- Scheduled Scaling
MODULE 11: AMAZON CLOUD FRONT
- How Cloud Front Delivers Content
- Locations and IP Address Ranges of Cloud Front Edge Servers
- Working with Distributions
- Working with Objects
MODULE 12: SIMPLE QUEUE SERVICES /SIMPLE NOTIFICATION SERVICE/SIMPLE WORKFLOW
- Setting up Amazon SNS
- Verifying Email Addresses and send notification on that
MODULE 13: AWS SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- Access Control List
- Security groups
MODULE 14: ROUTE 53
- Registering Domain Names
- Configuring Amazon Route 53 as Your DNS Service
- Working with Public/Private Hosted Zones
- Working with Resource Record Sets
- Using Traffic Flow to Route DNS Traffic
- Health Checks and DNS Failover
MODULE 15: AWS CLOUD OBJECT AND STORAGE
- Creating simple storage service (S3)
- S3 Version control and lifecycle
- Content delivery network
- Cloud front.
MODULE 16: AWS SERVICE OVERVIEW
- Architecting for the AWS Cloud Best Practices
- Overview of Security Processes
- Storage Options in the Cloud
- Objectives of the course
- To gain fundamental understanding of AWS cloud technologies
- Be able to start a Windows or Linux server in the cloud with its own private address
- Be able to startup a CRM / Word Press / etc. website hosted in cloud
- Be able to start a highly scalable MySQL or Oracle database in the cloud.
- Be able to setup a load-balancer in the cloud
- Be able to understand the redundancy, fault-tolerance and high availability requirements of a web application
How will I do the Lab Practice?
We have the technically updated lab to give you the best hands-on project experience.
Who are the instructors?
Our instructors were the best industry and domain knowledge professionals with 5+ years of experience in AWS training in Bangalore.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide you the backup classes if you miss any session. You can continue the missed classes from next batch.
How can I request for a demo class?
You can either walk-in to our SDLC training institute in Marathahalli, or you can send the query to us from the website then we can arrange the AWS training demo session for you.
What are the payment options?
You can pay directory or you can transfer the money online. We also accept cards.
Will I get the required software from institute?
Definitely you can get or access the software from our server or we can provide the required software to you depending on the course.
Is there any offer or discount I can avail?
Yes, you can find the best offers and discounts which are vary time to time you can check with us.